Southeastern Surveying Inc can map any location in Valdosta, Remerton, Lowndes County, or Bemiss, GA, along with the rest of Georgia and Florida. Property owners have been turning to our experts since 1999 for projects in every setting. We have the skills and tools to provide the detailed surveys you need for your next project. Our comprehensive surveying and mapping services include:
- Commercial surveys: Are you expanding your business? Considering an investment? Whatever your commercial interests, Southeastern Surveying Inc will deliver the accurate survey you need. As your leader for construction staking and related commercial work in Georgia, we provide detailed computer-generated data to ensure your information is clear and correct.
- Industrial surveys: When you are planning an industrial site, you need the right land title survey information to move forward. Our experts help establish boundaries, feasibility and safety as you determine the best location for your property or decide on the best use for your land.
- Residential surveys: Are you selling your home? Investing in a new one? We’ll quickly complete a survey of your property or potential property. You’ll have all the facts to present to buyers, attorneys, realtors or any other interested parties.
- Municipal surveys: Things like subdivision surveys are essential to city planning. Our team will ensure you have the data you need to make the best decisions for your property use. Municipal employees have trusted the team at Southeastern Surveying Inc with their survey and mapping needs for three decades.
- Farm & Agricultural Surveys: These surveys are essential for large farms and estates. Southeastern Surveying Inc provides a source for uniform, comprehensive data to ensure the best result for your farm or estate.
When you are in need of surveying or mapping services, one company stands out among residential surveying companies in Georgia. Southeastern Surveying Inc is ready to meet all your surveying needs, including:
- Accident surveys
- Commercial surveys
- Construction staking
- Utility staking
- Flood plain boundary surveys
- Industrial surveys
- Land title surveys
- Preliminary and final plats
- Rezoning and annexation packages
- Site planning
- Subdivision surveys
- Topographic surveys
- Wetland location studies
- Utility surveys
Southeastern Surveying Inc partners with expert environmental specialists, demolition specialists, earthwork specialists and engineers to offer a full range of surveys, site planning, annexation packages, and more. Contact us today to get started on your next project. Reach our experienced professionals at 229-259-9455.